Newborn care services is one of the key Child Care services we provide, to help new parents navigate the first overwhelming weeks with a baby. Our dedicated and passionate team of newborn care experts will provide you with the support you need, serve as reliable resources, and will ease your worry and anxiety.
- Promote good hygiene (bathing, diaper change, dressing, oral care)
- Umbilical cord care and post circumcision care
- Assist in the feeding process (breast feeding or bottle feeding), including support in the transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding.
- Educate on the preparation and storage of breast milk or formula.
- Keep the area clean and safe for the provision of care for your newborn.
- Liaise with parents regarding routine implementation.
- Implement sleep routines and programs.
- Monitor growth and development
- Support physical and emotional well-being of mothers.
- Preventing or easing colic and reflux in babies